Due to strong westerly winds being forecast for this coming weekend,
The Poplar Regatta Committee has decided to cancel this years Poplar Regatta.
We are very sorry for the disappointment, but as up to 25mph
winds have been forecast it was felt in the interest of safety we had no other option.
We have taken this decision early to save crews a wasted journey as it
was felt if the Regatta had been able to start it would have been for a very limited time before racing would have been abandoned.
We do hope to see you again next year and wish you all a successful years rowing.
Poplar Regatta Chairman